Developed and implemented a co-branded event to showcase all things Bahamas in LA. Raised the visibility of The Islands Of The Bahamas and American Airlines among affluent African American consumers and media in Los Angeles by celebrating the recent appointment of the Ambassador of the United States of America to the Bahamas Nicole A. Avant, a Los Angeles native.
Coordinated a media-only luncheon, which allowed Bahamas Ministry of Tourism and Aviation officials the opportunity to explain the ease of travel to the Bahamas and why the city of Los Angeles is such a critical market for the island nation; hosted a VIP reception in honor of the Ambassador of the United States of America to the Bahamas Nicole A. Avant, with speaking opportunities for Bahamas Ministry of Tourism and Aviation and American Airlines officials.
- More than 250 guests attended the VIP reception, including A-list African American celebrities such as actresses Vivica A. Fox and Keshia Knight Pulliam; actor Jesse Williams; singer Tyrese Gibson; comedian Al Shearer; model Kenya Moore; Bahamian long jumper Jacqueline Edwards; reality TV contestants Ahmad and Kamal Givens; and former NBA Players Rick Fox and Norm Nixon
- More than 10 local and national African American media outlets attended the media-only luncheon at the Beverly Hills Hilton Hotel prior to the reception. Media outlets included: Uptown, Savoy, Black Meetings & Tourism, Pathfinder’s Travel, Andiamo!, Melrose Heights, Our Weekly, and The Wave Newspapers
- Secured a live radio interview for the Minister and Director General of the Bahamas Ministry of Tourism and Aviation with 102.3 KJLH-FM during the Adai Lamar weekday morning show. Lamar is the local, Los Angeles voice for the Steve Harvey Morning Show, which airs in over 64 markets and has over 7 million listeners from 6 -10 a.m
- Obtained a one-on-one interview for the Bahamas Minister of Tourism and Aviation with Black Meetings & Tourism magazine
- Received national media coverage from top-tier African American media outlets such as The Tom Joyner Morning Show, Rolling Out, and Uptown, which will profile Ambassador of the United States of America to the Bahamas Nicole A. Avant in an upcoming issue